The next victim… uh… volunteer for the interview series is… okay, this is embarrassing. I don’t know what to call this person. This is where being a computer moron sucks. The gravatar is a picture of a goose… and beside it, it says Al… but the blog is called: http://kattermonran.com/ and to be totally honest, I know nothing about it. And now I feel bad, because my downy friend leaves lots of nice comments here, and I once again realize that I know too many people who like my blog but I can’t seem to find time to visit theirs. I hope this interview makes up for my bad manners.
Here is the interview…
1.What do you like best about my blog?
I like the humour. You bring a smile to the day.
(Okay… there is an unneeded ‘U’ in the word humor… that might be a clue!!!)
2. Do you like monkeys?
Only if they are not wielding axes. Welding axes is fine, but not wielding.
(You mean monkeys that weld axes, or monkeys that have axes used in welding…??? Are there axes used in welding??? I am both lost an amused)
3. If you won a free, month-long trip to Paris, but each day for one hour you had to stand under the Eifel Tower naked, would you still go?
Why not, it would be fun making people throw up 😆
(It is not that easy to make French people throw up… they eat snails)
4. What makes your blog unique?
The web address. Other than that, it is the same as a great many blogs
(Sigh… I was hoping that question would yield a little more information to cover up my ignorance)
5. If you were in charge of the universe, what is the first order you would issue?
All people over the age of 20 must be issued with a light saber and learn how to use the force
(Now we are learning stuff… a sci-fi fan has to be cool)
6. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
Walking into a shop and asking if another member of staff is seeing anyone at the moment.
(This sounds like the beginning of a romance novel… or a sexual harassment lawsuit)
7.Would you rather spend the day with an adult, a kid, or a baby?
It depends on the age of the adult, the interests of the adult and the interests of the kid. Probably the kid.
(Oooohhhh…. you were slipping into dangerous ‘wrong answer’ territory for a moment there)
8. What, in your opinion, is the worst thing that Dick Cheney ever did?
(Best answer to this question yet!!!)
9. What is the worst thing that you ever did?
Uhhh …. breathed? lol
(I hope this low self-esteem thing is just a comedy bit, because if not, I might have crushed what little spirit you have left with this interview thing)
10. If you could have dinner with one fictional character… including cartoons… who would you pick?
oooohhh. Ummmm. Not Jessica Rabbit, nearly every male will have her. Oooh Catwoman. As long as she has her whip 😉
(Ah… an unexpected turn of events… spicy!)
11.If you were locked in a room with a knife, a barbecue, and a living cow, would you die of starvation before you could bring yourself to kill and eat the cow?
I would probably try and trick the cow into breaking the door down by charging me. If I couldn’t and I had the choice, I would like to say that I wouldn’t kill it.
(I love the using the cow to break out idea. Unless the door was so sturdy that it caved in its skull… in which case, win/win situation… and you do realize that if you starve to death by not eating the cow, that it will die a horrible, slow, painful death by starvation too… did I take that joke too far? I never know where the line is)
12. What one word describes your blog best?
(You mean like the cans of nuts? If I wasn’t so busy today, I could have at least looked at a few of your posts, but my kid is sick… and…)
13. Is there one celebrity that you would leave your family for if they declared their undying love for you?
Nope because it would be total crap. They’d get bored and move on to the next person. They always do.
(I like the way you turned that around on them… also, you didn’t say it was a morally bad idea… you just didn’t think it would work out… you are either very complex or you have been dumped by a few celebrities)
14. If I got my hands on a photo of you and did funny things to you in Photoshop for a whole week, but you had no input into what I actually did to you, and I posted everything I did, would you be okay with that? And can I have a picture of you?
You could use the goose. I don’t have photos of me
(I can get a goose off Google… say that five times fast)
15. What makes you cry?
Overflowing tear ducts
(Uh, I am the smartass around here)
16. If you could cuss out one famous person, living or dead, who would that be?
Dunno. I probably wouldn’t. Oh, actually – Abe Lincoln for that STOOPID HAT!
(Another hint! The goose is a foreigner… Americans hate extra ‘U’s’ and we love that hat!)
17. Tell me the truth, do you really like me?
If I didn’t I would probably avoid the question. And your blog. (You’re okay for a crazy squirrel infested headcase 😉 )
(Awwww…. you do care… now I feel even worse for completely ignoring you!)
18. What kind of circus trick would you like to be able to do?
(That actually would be cool to be able to do, but you couldn’t do it at parties, like juggling, unless you carried around a tent, poles, trapezes, nets, and a few other people… in which case you might as well get a tiger and start your own circus)
19. Which drug side effects from those TV commercials disturb you the most?
The ones that make you think that taking the drugs are actually useful
(You are cynical and jaded… I am definitely going to visit your blog… very soon)
20. Who the hell do you think you are?
I’m the person your mother warned you about
(My mother never warned me about anybody)
21. Now tell us why we should follow you…
You don’t want to follow me, I have no idea where I am going either
(Ha, I use that line all the time)
Just for you…
1. Are you a duck or a goose, I keep forgetting?
I am a goose 🙂
(Are you sure?)
2. Have you ever been arrested?
I have. Once. In 1991
(So you don’t mind mentioning it, but we get no details… I need to be more specific with my questions)
3. What is the weirdest thing you ever ate?
Mint choc flavoured crisps. Not only are they weird, they are also disgusting
(That was the best you could do? Must have been good jail food… ha!!!)
4. Can I have some feathers to make a pillow?
If I had a cent for every time I was asked that, I would have a cent
(I will give you two cents for some feathers… then you would have two… or three)
Thanks for these Arthur 🙂 Gave me a giggle
(Nice try, but I always get the last word)…
Now is the time where I tell you to go visit my friend’s blog… but that would be a little hypocritical at this point…