Oh yeah, the first copy of my new book is here!!!

a 1

The joys of self-publishing. Yes, it is book four of The Otherwhere Chronicles, written by yours truly. I have received the very first copy, in order to proofread it, and look for formatting errors and what not.

a 2

I couldn’t decide which selfie was best to share for this post, but I have noticed two things already.

a 3

There are no page numbers in the book… a glaring oversight…

a 4

And I am not as good at taking selfies as I thought I was.

Advertisements

This entry was posted in Pictures of me, Stories of my life and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Oh yeah, the first copy of my new book is here!!!

1. List of X says:

Maybe the publisher didn’t bother with page numbers since they assumed that everyone would finish the book in one read?

2. Rock on! But what are page numbers really need for?

3. Neemat says:

Congrats, keep moving forward

4. kunstkitchen says:

Great! Bravo! Keep going!

5. Congratulations, Art! No page numbers?! How did they manage to miss that?

Also, the best selfie would have been your hand just holding up the book; or perhaps, photos of the front and back covers of the book. Book only would be better. No offense meant, bro! Just trying to keep it real! 🙂

6. H.E. ELLIS says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can’t wait to say that I knew you when. 🙂

7. H.E. ELLIS says:

Reblogged this on H.E. ELLIS and commented:
    Congratulations Pouring My Art Out!!!