Stuff I got for Christmas…

I never did share these with you. My wife got me a sweet little PA speaker I can sing through.

a 1

And my friend Paul gave me a little mixing board so I can play the guitar through the same speaker. The guitar my wife got me last Christmas.

a 3

So now I have a nice little set up in the music room… a 2

… which used to be Jessica’s bedroom, but she moved to Arizona… so… Oh, andΒ her gift to me was getting the new novel ready for printing.

Mollie got me a sushi making kit!

a 4

So that will be a fun thing to do. I also got that scorpion in a lollipop. I didn’t take a picture of that, but I will when I eat it.

This entry was posted in Stories of my life and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

144 Responses to Stuff I got for Christmas…

1. You got all the toys – and no socks! Cool

Nice . . . so now you can make music louder?

3. Oh dear! And they keep encouraging his insanity!

4. Al says:

So you can eat your sushi whilst singing and playing your guitar and mixing πŸ˜€ Excellent

5. Dan says:

Scrap that other Hiro sushi link and use this one.

6. Dan says:

Art,

Since you have the Sushi DVD, you will likely be interested in this PBS program I saw over the holidays. I love watching people who have a passion for their work whether they are masters or not. It is a bonus if they are a recognized master, but experiencing someone’s passion is very inspiring.

Dan

7. Aussa Lorens says:

Make your own sushi? It’s bad enough having to wait for the sushi masters to make it, I can’t imagine doing this for myself. I’d have to eat it with a spoon, no doubt.

8. stephrogers says:

Can you record on your new music set up? You could serenade us! Oh that would be lovely *staring into space with dreamy faraway look*

9. El Guapo says:

Nice setup! What kind of guitar?

I have a sushi mat I keep meaning to use, but haven’t yet.

10. Austin says: