THE MONKEY BOOK IS HERE!!!

Sorry… didn’t mean to shout… but I am so freekin’ excited!

I am now the proud author of two books.

You may recall that I did get one copy in the mail and there were a couple of small smudges in the artwork. Those are now fixed. So tomorrow I will take a picture of me with my new book and post it. And then I will try to do a new link in the sidebar so you can order this book for your kids or your grandkids or yourself for Christmas…. If I am smart enough to do that…

I should point out that this book is really aimed at very young children. But it is cute and has the original artwork I did. So there you go.

This entry was posted in Everything Else and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to THE MONKEY BOOK IS HERE!!!

1. Anonymous says:

I seriously can’t wait. You should put some on ebay that you signed so your friends can start a bidding war for a few πŸ™‚

2. TikkTok says:

Yay! Congratulations!

3. Congrats on the new book. I honestly did not think you were a published author. I thought the book cover on your page was just a prop. just checked it out on google. Too bad I won’t be able to read it. I don’t think this book sells in book shops here. I would have definitely bought it other wise, considering how much I’ve enjoyed your blog.
    I do wonder though, how do you get the time to write a book in between all the hours you spend here? πŸ˜€

4. WilderSoul says:

I’m gonna have to hurry up and finish the first book.
    Up to chapter seven now, and quite well-versed with various species mating habits!
    Looking forward to the monkeys. Children’s books are my kind of thing….

5. addercatter says:

Yayyy!!! Congratulations! !!

6. Yay you! Do you need help with the link?

I’m sure my kids are going to love it. Congratulations!

8. Anonymous says:

Woohoo congratulations! How friggin exciting! Well done.

9. userdand says:

Before you were just an amateur. Now you’re a professional at monkey business.

10. Al says:

Good going Arthur

11. Angie says:

Congratulations!!! Can’t wait to see it!!