Hey, WordPress… press this…

Fine. Don’t stick any of my posts up on the ding dang humor topic wall thing anymore.

I am not shooting for freshly pressed.

I would gladly take just being pressed.

I have waited so long I don’t really feel that fresh, to tell you the honest truth.

(How about you? Do you ever feel… you know… not so fresh?)

Blame it on WordPress.

This entry was posted in stuff about blogging and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Hey, WordPress… press this…

1. joehoover says:

I’ve never seen you this mad

2. Where you around when they changed the topic format? Use to be a nice grid where you could hang around for an hour or so so folks could find you. How it’s 2 seconds on top and down you go in the cue, boo-hoo 😦

• pouringmyartout says:

There is low man on the totem pole… then there is the guy buried under the ground holding the totem pole up.

3. hiddinsight says:

Sometimes when a couple stops trying to get pregnant, it actually happens. Here’s to hoping you get your baby!!

4. michelle w. says:

Hi there! If you’re not seeing your posts appear in the appropriate topics in the Reader, you might want to check out our support document on missing posts at http://en.support.wordpress.com/topics/#missing-posts .

If that still doesn’t help, feel free to contact our support team to get to the bottom of things.

• pouringmyartout says:

Oh, I tease WordPress. But sometimes all my stuff gets there, and then for a while none do. It isn’t quite as random as it seems like it should be.

5. Rincewind says:

Ohhh u poor thang… Remember when i had one of my post there for pinup and still not sure why since that one sucked but there u go but keep on writing anything weird that comes into yr mind and u will see yrself pressed tightly than an anaconda strangling yr teddybear. 🙂

• pouringmyartout says:

I used to get up there all the time. It comes and it goes. But it isn’t as random as it seems like it is.

Let’s burn this temple down.